About me

About me

Shared ImpACT
IE Social Responsibility Forum  2012 

  23 & 24 November - Madrid - Spain 


7th IE Social Responsibility Forum in Madrid  has been such a hit!  
It is the largest student-run event on the IE Business School campus and if you are interested in CSR, sustainability, and making a difference in the world, this is the conference to attend.

This year marked the 7th edition of SRF, run in coordination with the IE Net Impact club, and the general theme was “Shared ImpACT,” highlighting how individuals and companies play a role in sustainability. 


Watch this 1.40 minute video to grasp its spirit 

I am really grateful for the invitation, and for the preparation of my two sessions: 
  • How can corporations make a difference and the magnitude of their impact
  • My Story, My Impact ! 
My Story, My Impact!  session had a great feedback from participants and has been  described as one of the best sessions of this year's forum. It was the first time SRF offers  an intimate, dynamic opportunity for speakers to share their personal stories and will most likely become an ongoing element of the forum. 

Preparing My Story, My Impact! was an introspection I gifted myself, a personal journey where the first step was a designed creative activity with a recycled dashboard, paints and a collage of pictures of my life. What a treasure!



Share my colorful presentation 


7th IE Social Responsibility Forum was an experience of Shared ImpACT in itself. Two inspiring days, totally rooted in empathy, full of joy for the opportunity to share, interact, understand and co create with others advantages & disadvantages, dreams & hopes, projects & insights. I could feel the collaborative movement builiding  to achieve a higher good.  

Deeply grateful !

Carolina 




To view complete SRF Program click here 
http://srforum.ie.edu/sites/default/files/SRF_PROGRAM_0.pdf
http://srforum.ie.edu/sites/default/files/SRF_PROGRAM_0.pdf